Cage Rinser for a High-Cleaning Performance
Our Cage Rinser has a modular structure with a standard inclination of 30° for the rinser. It has the capability to process all cans with usual dimensions. For non-standard sizes or forms of cans, only a manual replacement of the inlet and outlet heads is necessary. Our Cage Rinser can work perfectly using any of the two rinsing mediums (water or ionized air) and even a combination of both. It can also be further extended to use hot water or steam, integration of a water tank or further blow-out.
Many industries including the food industry, cosmetics industry and pharmaceutical industry have now realized the massive benefits of our Cage Rinser. It has a high cleaning performance of up to 120,000 cans per hour.
- It allows easy integration and easy cleaning because of its modular building block system
- It has a hinged PETG or stainless steel hoods that allows easy access to the entire channel length
- Height can be adjustment either semi-automatic or fully automatically while the diameter can have a pneumatic adjustment
- It can efficiently clean all beverage cans with common dimensions (larger volume on request)
- It can utilize either water or ionized air or a combination of both as a rinsing medium
- It also allows the option to use additional rinsing medium including hot water or steam, an extension of a water tank for reusing water or piping
- It has a hygienic design
- Its rope and chain transports system can be efficiently used as a compatible transport system
- format changes for height and diameter adjustments
- execution of inlet, outlet and rinsing channel
- HYJET (water) treatment
- HYION (ionized air) blow-out
- mechanical interface for encoder integration
- twin version
- additional HYCOMI that can guide empty cans from two lanes together into one lane
- HYRACKS brackets for bar turner
- fully automatic rinser adjustment with SIKO drives
- adding a window in the rinsing pan
- additional covers and various control cabinets
- printing support
- electrical control
- …and so much more
3 Types of Can Rinser Based on Rinsing Medium
Order Cage Rinser in 3 Easy Steps
To comprehensively understand your specific needs, one of our machine specialists will contact you for an initial consultation for free. Then, we prepare an individualized offer for your approval.
Let HF Meyer’s Cage Rinser Machine support your high-volume can cleaning operations
Talk to Our Experts
Tell us about your project.
We are eager to discuss your specific project needs so we can effectively design the best machinery for you. We are also happy to answer any questions and assist you every step of the way.
Get in touch with our contact person for Can Technology and Automation and together, let’s sort out the best automation solution for you!
ANDREAS MEISETSCHLÄGER CEO / Managing Director
Quality Can Rinser Machines Made in Germany
Our Cage Rinser machines are designed, built and manufactured in our main headquarter in Germany. Our seasoned experts, state-of-the-art facilities and high caliber practices ensure that each machine is built to perfection.
H. F. Meyer’s 175 years in the mechanical engineering industry speaks loudly about our strong commitment to excellence – producing premium quality machines that are proudly “made in Germany.”